Search inside website
- Made entirely in aluminium
- Reduced base section frames with 7 steps, 1.90 m, mounted onto a pre-assembled, removable and foldable frame.
- Vertical ladder integrated with rungs positioned at a reduced distance of 25 cm. between each one.
- Non-slip robust oval rungs, 38 x 30 mm.
- Quick connecting of reinforced protective rail tested against a side force of 150 kg.
- Non-slip, waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and toe boards made from Finnish birch trees
- Work platforms have anti-tilt and wind resistance safety
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 125 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Fewer components for a quick and easy assembly
- The structure’s modulation has a great flexibility, allowing it to be changed quickly into different configurations
- Exclusive “D” structure guaranteeing great structural rigidness and a great resistance of the welding
- Configurations in compliance with UNI EN 1004 – No anchored use
PRATIPONT is a little scaffold with quick opening base sections, conceived for professionals and keen hobbyists. Ideal for painting and maintenance work in indoor environments or on flat surfaces as it is very practical. Very light and easy to transport, allowing it to pass easily through conventional doors. It opens and closes instantly. When it is closed it takes up very little space.
- Extendable lean-on ladder with rope
- Fibreglass uprights for electrical insulation.
- Non-slip squared aluminium rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double binded rung-upright connections
- Adjustable height through the use of an extending mechanism with a rope
- Upper section provided with sliding wheels for leaning the ladder on the wall
- Extendable sections lock into place through use of automatic die cast aluminium coupling device
- Reinforced lower section for a more rigid base
- Non-slide balancing feet which adapt automatically adapt themselves to the inclination of the ground
- Non-slide end caps on the ladder’s feet
Easy to transport and when folded it can be put away easily into small spaces. As the uprights of each section are in fibreglass, the ladder provides electrical insulation in all conditions of use.
- Trestle Ladder
- Deep non-slip aluminium steps, 83 mm
- Boxed frame uprights, 80 x 23 mm
- Automatic aluminium spreader bars
- Aluminium tool tray
- Additional support at the bottom for a more rigid base
- Enlarged feet with non-slide surface
A scale robust, suitable for flat surfaces that uses the steps in place of the parapet, thus exploiting its entire length, and without sacrificing the comfortable tray–objects. The 6016/6 model is particularly recommended for work in apartments.
be on top keeping feet on the ground