Search inside website
- Foldable stepladder with reinforced nylon platform
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm.
- Boxed frame uprights, 80 x 23 mm.
- Nylon platform, 260 x 290 mm. with connecting rod to prevent closing
- Non-opening aluminium spreader bars
- Reinforced lower section for a more rigid base
- Enlarged non-slide feet
Practical and functional and specifically conceived for the management of shelving inside industrial warehouses.
- Ascending ramp made entirely of aluminum built by riser pipes finned profile joined by square tubes spaced every 50 cm.
- Robust connection between the various extension elements with bayonet locking and reinforced by means of bolts and eyebolts
- Lifting unit with cable reel for 50 meters. of steel cable provided with anti-detensioning of the cable system
- Lifting by single phase electric motor 230V / 50Hz 1,1 kW with power consumption of A 9:00
- Brake system composed of single-phase electric motor with oil bath gear reducer with fine hill climb and descent.
- Quadro small command with pushbutton actuation three commands at 24V fitted with electrical cable along mt. 3
- Obligation of rompitratta supplied more than 8 mt. of development
- Operating and maintenance manual
- Certified by EC
With elevation in electrical control panel with actuating and „EC certificate“ up to 24 meters and thanks to several cart platform solutions it allows to lift materials of all kinds. Equipped with anti-fall safety device in case of rope and brake system break with single-phase electric motor is ideal for moving because able to avoid setbacks to furniture.
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 29 cm between the uprights
- Work platform and protective rails positionable every 29 cm. allowing the user to work in safety in all modes of use. (optional)
- Work platform with anti-wind safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting quality alvanizing
- Rubber wheels Ø 150 mm. with brakes
- Configurations in compliance with D.L 81– obligatory anchoring
Medium sized mobile scaffold in the sense of the height it reaches and how much space it takes up.
Erected on a solid and robust rectangular base, dividable into 4 pieces, on which it is possible to apply stabilizing screws (optional) which further stabilize the entire structure and also to compensate up to 30 cm of height difference.
be on top keeping feet on the ground