Search inside website
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 30 cm between the uprights
- Work platforms and protective rails positionable every 30 cm. to allow the user to work in safety in every configuration of use
- Work platform with wind resistance safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Base complete with 4 screw levellers to compensate for differences in height of up to 30 cm.
- Product branding on every componenT
- Anti-rusting quality galvanizing
- Polyurethane wheels 200 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Configurations comply with D.L 81– anchored use
An ideal indoor scaffold for maintenance works carried out mainly lengthways, therefore it requires minimum movement around the work area.
The Superlungo permits the worker to reach a working height of 18.2 m and to work with ease on a work platform with a 3 m2 walking surface. All of its features have been conceived to guarantee the greatest stability of the entire structure.
Erected on a large solid and robust rectangular base, dividable into 4 pieces, on which it is possible to apply stabilizing screws which further enlarge the support surface and permit it to compensate for differences in height of up to 30 cm.
The use of long stabilizing brackets with double clamping hooks provides good control and they also enlarge the surface of the base.
- Multi-purpose ladder for use on uneven surfaces
- Non-slip squared steps, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double binded rung-upright connections
- Device for use on stairs or on uneven surfaces
- Extendable sections lock into place through use of automatic anti-decoupling hooks
- Adjustable height by means of a manual extension mechanism
- Safety strap in a synthetic material to prevent the ladder from spreading apart
- Adjustable aluminium spreader bars
- With aluminium base stabilizer
- Non-slide end caps on the base
An upgrade of the 3045 series, giving the possibility to work on uneven surfaces such as stairs or where there are great differences in height. A very versatile ladder which adapts itself quickly to different working positions, guaranteeing stability and safety.
- Double sided trestle ladder
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm
- Boxed frame uprights, 80 x 23 mm.
- Enlarged aluminium object-holding tray
- Automatic aluminium spreader bars
- Additional support on the lower section for a more rigid base
- Enlarged feet with a non-slide surface
An ideal tool for more enduring tasks in outdoor and indoor environments, providing great comfort and safety.
be on top keeping feet on the ground