Search inside website
- 1990 version in aluminum footrests
- 1990S version with steel running boards mandorlata
- Large 200 mm deep steps. Anti-slip with increased width to 50 cm.
- Fully welded rectangular profiles with high resistance againstshocks and stresses
- Thickness of the profiles increased to ensure a high load capacity
- Feet in anti-slip plastic
- Year of manufacture and manufacturer’s brand
- Instruction and usage rules
A very stable fixed stool, allows a comfortable and secure access topremises and mezzanines in agreement with the main Italian and European regulations.
Made of a modular optical features different elements of completionthrough which you can create different compositions of steps, raisedwalkways, platforms or walkways
- Foldable aluminium construction trestle
- Non-slip round steps, Ø 50.8 mm.
- Non-slip aluminium shelf, 200 x 900 mm.
- Feet made in an non-slide and non-marking synthetic material
The EDIL150 was designed for working in safety, eliminating the old wooden trestles often used as supports for boards and materials or for raising work platforms.
The EDIL150 series provides safety in a more practical way because it offers the worker all of the advantages derived from a product constructed entirely in aluminium without having to sacrifice the safety standards and load capacity necessary for working in the construction business.
The EDIL150 series is very robust, light and it is easy to transport. It doesn’t rust and is safe from oxidizing agents, it doesn’t leave chips and the nylon feet allow its use in private housing on delicate floors.
- Lean-on ladders
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm.
- Boxed frame uprights, 80 x 23 mm.
- Handrail on both sides
- With front exit and 1 m. side railings.
- Ladder width, 600 mm.
- Reinforced lower section for a more rigid base
- Enlarged feet with a non-slide surface
On demand: Wall anchoring kit with fastening hooks Product. KTM
A ladder conceived specifically for safely accessing lofts and mezzanines. Thanks to the steps and the twin handrail, the descent is quick and easy. The ladder has a top exit. With the safety of regulation railings on both sides.
be on top keeping feet on the ground