Search inside website
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 29 cm between the uprights
- Work platform and protective rails positionable every 29 cm. allowing the user to work in safety in all modes of use. (optional)
- Work platform with anti-wind safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting quality alvanizing
- Rubber wheels Ø 150 mm. with brakes
- Configurations in compliance with D.L 81– obligatory anchoring
Medium sized mobile scaffold in the sense of the height it reaches and how much space it takes up.
Erected on a solid and robust rectangular base, dividable into 4 pieces, on which it is possible to apply stabilizing screws (optional) which further stabilize the entire structure and also to compensate up to 30 cm of height difference.
- Folding stool with retractable steps
- Made of painted steel with epoxy powder
- Wide steps steel covered with rubber anti -slip
- Equipped with para – knees high 36 cm . rubber covered soft , also useful as a backrest when sitting
- Fully foldable and transportable
- Feet in plastic anti – skid
- Packed in transparent plastic
Very practical , it puts in very little space , suitable for home, office and shop.
- Ladder 7366: Width of ladder: 600 mm.
- Ladder 7368: Width of ladder: 800 mm.
- Light non-deformable, non-slip alloy steps: Depth 200 mm
- Double unilateral handrail which can be placed on either the left or the right side
- Possibility to have an extra handrail, which is mandatory in cases where the ladder doesn’t join to the wall
- Scratch-resistant rectangular tube frame with rounded corners
- 2 mounting plates for mounting the ladder to higher surfaces
- Balancing feet which automatically adapt to the inclination of the ground- also fixable to the ground
- Ladder inclination: 60°
On demand: The ladder can be provided with anodization or varnishing treatments
On demand: Different personalizations are available, such as support shelves, load-bearing pillars, special mounting plates, etc.
On demand: Additional exit floor with a depth of 600, 800, 1000, 1200 mm. complete with removable regulation railings
On demand: Adaptions for access to lofts or mezzanines, such as front or side exits with entrance or exit gates
Due to its versatility, it allows access to lofts and mezzanines, attics or particular industrial machines
be on top keeping feet on the ground