Search inside website
- Rungs between the uprights spaced out every 30 cm. with deep non-slip lining
- Work platform positionable at intervals of 30 cm
- Uprights with enlarged base which provide a greater stability, with calibrated joints and cut-proof border
- Frames constructed with robust steel tubing Ø 32 mm.
- Self-supporting steel frame platform
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws.
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting red epoxy paint work
- Trasforms into a ladder
- 2 wheels 80 mm. for trasport like wheelbarrow
Ideal for housework, practical and quick to disassemble and reassemble, and can be put away into small spaces.
Easy to transport with any type of car or truck.
- Modular aluminum structure
- Supports anchor made of galvanized steel
- Railing complete removable height 1100 mm.
- ergonomic handrail Ø 51 mm.
- Supports attachment of the rails with adjustable position
- Current intermediate guard-rails Ø 30 mm.
- regulatory toe height 150 mm.
- Decking mm width. 600, 800, 1200
- Surface decking anticivolo, knurled or grilled
A structural system combined with sturdy stairs and walkways modular and self-supporting aluminum, fully adjustable and designed for the safety of passes on fragile roofs, slippery, non-functional or to overcome obstacles.
The integration with scales of passage designed ad hoc allows to adapt to surfaces with any type of slope or the overcoming of obstacles and technical volumes that are interposed along the passage (eg pipes, vents, or other systems).
The system uses stainless steel screws resist rusting and components are made entirely of aluminum alloy to ensure total weathering unassailable and to simplify the maintenance and recovery time.
- Extendable lean-on ladder with winch
- Non-slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double-binded rung-upright connections
- Adjustable height through use of a professional double cabled steel winch with friction safety during ascent and descent
- Upper section provided with sliding wheels.
- Possibility to remove the two upper sections, separating them from each other contemporaneously
- Balancing feet with a non-slide surface which automatically adapt themselves to the inclination of the ground
- Load Capacity: 150 kg in accordance with EN 131
- Load Capacity: 100 kg in accordance with Legislative Decree 81 (D.L 81)
A very versatile ladder, indispensable for working at great heights, and provided with a practical and safe extending mechanism, requiring no effort from the worker. The three sections allow a great ladder length but when it is folded it can be put away comfortably into small spaces.
be on top keeping feet on the ground