Leitern 7346 – 7348
Fixed staircase ladder for outdoor use with handrail and an inclination of 45°
- Ladder 7346: Width of ladder: 600 mm.
- Ladder 7348: Width of ladder: 800 mm.
- Light non-deformable, non-slip alloy steps: Depth 200 mm
- Double unilateral handrail which can be placed on either the left or the right side
- Possibility to have an extra handrail, which is mandatory in cases where the ladder doesn’t join to the wall
- Scratch-resistant rectangular tube frame with rounded corners
- 2 fixing plates for fixing the ladder to higher surfaces
- Balancing feet which automatically adapt to the inclination of the ground- also fixable to the ground
- Ladder inclination: 45°
On demand: The ladder can be given anodization or varnishing treatments
On demand: Different personalizations are available, such as support shelves, load-bearing pillars, special fixing plates, etc.
On demand: Additional exit floor with a depth of 600, 800, 1000, or 1200 mm. complete with removable regulation railings
On demand: Adaptions for access to lofts or mezzanines, such as front or side exits with entrance or exit gates
The 45° inclination of the ladder allows an easier and comfortable access to lofts and mezzanines which require an almost constant passage during work