Einholmleitern und mehrholmleitern
- Composed of complete and independent modules to facilitate the installation of the ladder
- The ladder can be requested with the cage disassembled which lowers the final price and facilitates transport.
- All ladders are provided with a detailed instruction booklet for the assembly of the cage and the installation of the ladder
- Wide range of accessories available on request
- Non slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm. positioned at regulated intervals of 280 mm.
- Double binded rung-upright connections
- Vertical uprights: 58 x 25 mm.
- Independent and disassemblable galvanized wall fixing steel brackets, available in different sizes
- The position of the brackets is freely adjustable in the work place to be able to avoid obstacles
- Robust aluminium alloy cage joint rings which are adjustable even in the work place
- Upper module provided with double handrail on both sides and an enlarged exit of 60 cm. to provide an easy passage.
- Ladder’s external width: 520 mm.
- Diameter of the protection cage: 600 mm.
- The protection cage begins at a minimum of 2.10 m and a maximum of 2.50 m. from the ground
- In accordance with the current laws, the ladder supports 150 kg. every 2 metres
Completely made of aluminum, has a protective cage, without welding, adaptable in work and completely disassembled to minimize the overall dimensions in transport.
Suitable for multiple uses is a good economical solution for:
· Access equipment
· Access to roofs, roofs or buildings
· Access of chimneys, silos, platforms
· Access to overhead cranes, lifts
· Carry out inspections, inspections, maintenance
and wherever there is a need to carry out regular inspections at high altitude and without risks.
The stairs with cage Frigerio they use a system independent modules to facilitate the composition, deployment and storage, and are supplied with detailed instruction booklet to ensure a cage assembly easy and intuitive.