Search inside website
- All aluminum construction
- Integrated vertical climb ladders placed every 30 cm.
- Robust steps round Ø 50.8 mm. with deep knurled anti-slip
- Plan work with toe clips and hatch in Finnish birch wood with anti-slip surface and waterproof
- Safety anti-wind and anti-lift to work plans
- automatic coupling of the sleepers through hands-cast
- Automatic locking between the uprights with ties anti-telescoping stainless steel wrap
- Elements of protection parapet shaped frame latching immediate
- Stabilizing Brackets for every need with articulated leg or wheel
- Legs graders screw mounted on a wheel that allow analogue adjustment up to 35 cm. and maintain control when moving the scaffolding
- Wheels Ø 150 mm. Polyurethane band with support for anti-jam and anti-double-track and brake lever
- Few elements for a quick and intuitive
- Maximum flexibility of the structure modulation and switching between the different configurations
- Configuration complies with UNI EN 1004 – No berth
On request: available with wheels Ø 200 mm.
A configuration Alupont B74 with protective elements AUTO POSTS designed to allow the operator to act in the best possible protection, at all stages of assembly, use and dismantling without the use of PPE (Personal protective equipment).
A flexible design that fits every need and studied in detail to undo, the possibility of accidental falls and to become the first half of work for the professional operator who demands the guarantee of security, even in the most difficult conditions of use .
The procedure for mounting from below the parapet with auto-mount, provides maximum security because it requires the operator to get on the top floor, only after having assembled all the elements that compose it, and can only be removed once the operator came down on the lower floor.
- Disassemblable multi-purpose ladder
- Fibreglass uprights providing electrical insulation
- Non-slip square aluminium rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double binded rung-upright connections
- Adjustable height by means of a manual extension mechanism
- Upper section provided with sliding wheels for leaning on walls. This section is removable and useable as a lean-on ladder
- Extendable sections lock into place by means of automatic anti-decoupling hooks
- Safety strap in a synthetic material to prevent the ladder from spreading apart
- Adjustable aluminium spreader bars
- Aluminium based stabilizer with protective casing and plug-calibrated deformable
- Reinforced lower sections for a more rigid base
- Non-slide balancing feet which adapt themselves to the inclination of thE ground
- Non-slide end caps on the base
A versatile ladder which adapts itself quickly to different working positions. Ideal for practically every working situation, guaranteeing stability and safety. As the uprights of both sections are in fibreglass, the ladder is electrically insulated in all configurations of use.
- Telescopic extending multi-positional ladder
- Non-slip squared rungs, mm.30 x30, with an increased thickness guaranteeing a good welding hold
- Double-binded rung-upright connections
- Internal upright, 58 x 25 mm, with reinforced edges and an increased thickness
- Aluminium hinges for a quick trestle setting with a manual locking safety mechanism to stop movement
- Section linking through use of nylon coated hooks, with anti-decoupling safety
- >Reinforced lower section for a more rigid base
- Non-slide feet
- Complies to UNI EN 131 until 1970/20R
A multi-purpose ladder capable of adapting itself to different methods of use, now also available in the new reinforced version which guarantees the best robustness ever even in the most complicated positions, such as when it is fully extended or it is in a trestle position.
be on top keeping feet on the ground