Search inside website
- 100 % aluminium structure
- ladder integrated with rungs positioned every 30 cm.
- Robust round rungs Ø 50,8 mm. with a deep non-slip knurling
- Non-slip waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and wooden toe boards made from Finnish birch trees
- Work platforms with wind-resistance safety against accidental lifting
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Quick connection of protective frame component
- Stabilizing outrigger for every requirement with articulated feet or on wheels
- Levelling screw legs mounted into a wheel which allows an analogue regulation up to 35 cm. and maintains control during movements of the scaffold
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 150 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and double brake
- Fewer components for a quick and easy assembly
- The structure’s modulation has great flexibility allowing a quick change between the different configurations
- Configuration complies UNI EN 1004 – No anchored use
On demand: Available with Ø 200 mm wheels
With a length of 135 cm, Alupont F135 allows the reaching of working heights of up to 17 m. with anchorage, and up to 14 m. without the anchorage being necessary, in complete safety guaranteed by European Legislation UNI EN 1004.
All of the Alupont scaffolds have been designed with a modular concept making it easy to change between the different configurations and which also boasts the intrinsic properties of aluminium scaffolds:
Time needed for positioning, levelling and assembly and disassembly have been reduced to the minimum.
The reduced weight of the components facilitates their construction and installationThe simplicity of the assembly and the quickness of the coupling of the elements makes every job carried out at a height safe.
- All aluminum construction
- Integrated vertical climb ladders placed every 30 cm.
- Robust steps round Ø 50.8 mm. with deep knurled anti-sli
- Plan work with toe clips and hatch in Finnish birch wood with anti-slip surface and waterproof
- Safety anti-wind and anti-lift to work plans
- Automatic coupling of the sleepers through hands-cast
- Automatic locking between the uprights with ties anti-telescoping stainless steel wrap
- Elements of protection parapet shaped frame latching immediate
- Stabilizing Brackets for every need with articulated leg or wheel
- Legs graders screw mounted on a wheel that allow analogue adjustment up to 35 cm. and maintain control when moving the scaffolding
- Wheels Ø 150 mm. Polyurethane band with support for anti-jam and anti-double-track and brake lever
- Few elements for a quick and intuitive
- Maximum flexibility of the structure modulation and switching between the different configurations
- Configurations in accordance with UNI EN 1004 – No berth
On request: available with wheels Ø 200 mm.
A configuration Alupont F135 with protective elements AUTO POSTS designed to allow the operator to act in the best possible protection, at all stages of assembly, use and dismantling without the use of PPE (Personal protective equipment).
A flexible design that fits every need and studied in detail to undo, the possibility of accidental falls and to become the first half of work for the professional operator who demands the guarantee of security, even in the most difficult conditions of use .
The procedure for mounting from below the parapet with auto-mount, provides maximum security because it requires the operator to get on the top floor, only after having assembled all the elements that compose it, and can only be removed once the operator fell on the floor below.
- Double sided trestle ladder
- Fibreglass uprights, 95 mm. which provide electrical insulation
- Deep non-slip aluminium steps, 90 mm.
- Aluminium platform, 290 x 260 mm, with automatic connecting rod to prevent closing.
- Regulation safety railing, 70 cm.
- Aluminium tool-holding tray
- Safety strap in a synthetic material to prevent the ladder from spreading apart
- Ladder inclination: 68°
- Reinforced lower section for a more rigid base
- Feet made in a non-slide synthetic material
A ladder specifically made for carrying out more enduring tasks, which guarantees the best safety even to the less experienced user. As the uprights are in fibreglass, the ladder provides electrical insulation in every working situation.
be on top keeping feet on the ground