Search inside website
- 100 % aluminium structure
- ladder integrated with rungs positioned every 30 cm.
- Robust round rungs Ø 50,8 mm. with a deep non-slip knurling
- Non-slip waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and wooden toe boards made from Finnish birch trees
- Work platforms with wind-resistance safety against accidental lifting
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Quick connection of protective frame component
- Stabilizing outrigger for every requirement with articulated feet or on wheels
- Levelling screw legs mounted into a wheel which allows an analogue regulation up to 35 cm. and maintains control during movements of the scaffold
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 150 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and double brake
- Fewer components for a quick and easy assembly
- The structure’s modulation has great flexibility allowing a quick change between the different configurations
- Configuration complies UNI EN 1004 – No anchored use
On demand: Available with Ø 200 mm wheels
With a length of 135 cm, Alupont F135 allows the reaching of working heights of up to 17 m. with anchorage, and up to 14 m. without the anchorage being necessary, in complete safety guaranteed by European Legislation UNI EN 1004.
All of the Alupont scaffolds have been designed with a modular concept making it easy to change between the different configurations and which also boasts the intrinsic properties of aluminium scaffolds:
Time needed for positioning, levelling and assembly and disassembly have been reduced to the minimum.
The reduced weight of the components facilitates their construction and installationThe simplicity of the assembly and the quickness of the coupling of the elements makes every job carried out at a height safe.
- 1990 version in aluminum footrests
- 1990S version with steel running boards mandorlata
- Large 200 mm deep steps. Anti-slip with increased width to 50 cm.
- Fully welded rectangular profiles with high resistance againstshocks and stresses
- Thickness of the profiles increased to ensure a high load capacity
- Feet in anti-slip plastic
- Year of manufacture and manufacturer’s brand
- Instruction and usage rules
A very stable fixed stool, allows a comfortable and secure access topremises and mezzanines in agreement with the main Italian and European regulations.
Made of a modular optical features different elements of completionthrough which you can create different compositions of steps, raisedwalkways, platforms or walkways
- Qualitative and functional specifications as Superlungo
- Traversini shoulder spaced every 30 cm. with deep grooved anti-slip
- Plan work and placeable intermediate rails every 30 cm. to work safely in every configuration of use
- Work with safe anti-wind
- Working with the hatch of way for the ascent from the inside and toe clips regulations
- Span protection terminal galvanized gold color
- Completely removable
- Nottolini locking robust and secure avoid the use of bolts or screws to be tightened
- Base rigid removable
- Marking of the manufacturer on each piece
- Galvanised quality anti-rust polyurethane wheels Ø 200 mm. anti-crushing end with supporting soft BLUE anti-track
- Configurations conform UNI EN 1004 – use undocked
Configuration of Superlungo equipped for use in accordance with European Standards.
Superlungo HD allows a use not anchored up to a working height of mt. 13.5.
These characteristics make the Superlungo HD scaffolding extremely safe and versatile, allow adaptation to every need and give reasons showing the wide range of use.
be on top keeping feet on the ground