- Vertical ladder with small work platform
- Non-slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm,
- Double-binded rung-beam connections
- Height of 2nd section is adjustable, from rung to rung, through use of a professional winch with friction protection during the ascent and descent
- Section locks into place by means of an automatic coupling system with anti-decoupling safety
- Reduced work platform, 590 x 600 mm. with regulation protection railing
- Rotating wheels Ø 200 mm. provided with brakes
- Completely disassemblable robust zinc-coated steel base stabilizer, 2.60 x 0.78 m, provided with levelling screws to compensate for differences in height of up to 30 cm.
- Adjustable base extenders on both sides
- Foldable for storage
- Obligatory testing: € 178,50 net + iva (VAT escluded)
This type of ladder has been created to carry out small maintenance works.
The features of this ladder allow easy movement because it is fixed onto a disassemblable zinc-coated steel base with levellers, rotating wheels and base extenders.
The ladder can be passed through normal sized doors if folded onto its base.
To use the ladder, it is necessary to put it in a vertical position then to lock it with the appropriate pins.
Section extension occurs by means of an automatic winch, which regulates the height every 30 cm.
At the tope of the base there is a small platform, 590 x 600 mm, with a protection railing which allows hands-free work.
- Wheeled mobile ladder with base stabilizer
- Non-slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double-binded rung-upright connections
- Height of the 3rd section is adjustable, from to rung to rung, through use of a tow rope in synthetic material.
- Section lock off system which uses automatic hooks with anti-decoupling safety
- Non-slip work platform, 260 x 400 mm.
- Mobile ladder on rotating wheels Ø 200 mm. with brake
- Completely disassemblable robust zinc-coated steel stabilizing base
- Base provided with levellers which allow the ladder to overcome uneven terrain of up to 30 cm. and to stabilize the ladder in every working condition
- Base adjustable scale for use alongside a wall
- Ladder inclination 14°
- Foldable for storage
- Test Si.PREV 178,00 € netto
On request : large leveling wheel on
A ladder conceived specifically for carrying out tasks which require long period of time at great heights.
This ladder has a solid and robust zinc-coated steel base provided with enlarged wheels and levellers which position and secure the ladder on every type of surface.