RAILINGS AND GUARDS
Study you to adapt to any kind of cover that requires a mass in security
- System modular composition of aluminum
- Supports anchor cast aluminum
- Railing complete removable height 1100 mm.
- Ergonomic handrail Ø 51 mm.
- Supports attachment of the rails with adjustable position
- Current intermediate guard-rails Ø 30 mm.
- Regulatory toe height 150 mm.
- Struts support verticlai spaced 1500 mm.
- Estimate the meter - minimum supply mt. 2
The use of collective protection systems, such as the parapets Frigerio, are always preferable compared to traditional systems, in particular on flat roofs equipped with machines requiring the presence of operators for maintenance, or in the case of buildings that have easy access to the roof, even by unskilled personnel.
The elements of the parapet allow great adaptability and mate to form standard modules of 3 meters in length, but you can ask for special components of different sizes.
• They are made of an aluminum alloy that combines lightness and strength with excellent corrosion resistance and assembled by self drilling screws and set screws in stainless steel.
• The vertical, to be placed every 1.5 meters. are available in both straight and angled at 30 ° and are placed in brackets to fasten or support structure
• Appropriate fittings of cast aluminum allow changes in direction or altitude changes by allowing you to adjust the parapet to any profile coverage.