Scaffold ALUPONT B74 LIMIT
Scaffold dimensions: 0.74 x 1.97 - 2,55 - 3,10 m. Base sized 1.12 x 1.97 m. Maximum overall height: 8,70 m.
- 100% Aluminium structure
- Use of different size frames with 7, 6 or 5 steps, minimizing size problems during transportation
- Vertical ladder integrated with rungs positioned every 30 cm.
- Robust round rungs Ø 50,8 mm. with non-slip knurling
- Non-slip, waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and wooden toeboards made from Finnish Birch trees
- Work platforms with wind resistance safety against accidental lifting
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Quick coupling of protection frame components
- The Stabilizing base increase the width of the base from 0.75 m. to 1.12 m and allows the use of the scaffold up a height of 4.2 m. - No stabilizing outrigger needs
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 125 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Fewer components for a quick and easy assembly
- The structure’s modulation has great flexibility allowing a quick change between the different configurations
- Configuration complies UNI EN 1004 - No anchored use
Here we have a “limited edition” version of the ALUPONT B74 scaffold with a walking platform going up to 3.20 m, allowing a working height up to a height of 5.10 m. It is particularly adapted to working in indoor environments with levelled and regulation flooring and in congested environments with reduced space (hospitals, industrial plants, civil buildings etc.).
With “LIMIT” there are many advantages:
The base extenders are not needed until a working height of 5.10 m. Lower price- less obstruction for an easier transportation.
All of the components which are used in the making of the scaffold “LIMIT” are part of the standard ALUPONT B74 and they can be integrated if it is necessary to make it a higher scaffold.
|oduct No||Regulation||Scaffold |
|Nr 4 |
|Weight mt.1,97 kg.|| |
Weight mt.2,55 kg.
|NOANCHORED USE |
Complies UNI EN 1004