Scaffold PRATIPONT HD
Scaffold dimensions 0.8 x 1.6 m Maximum overall height 6.82 m
- Made entirely in aluminium
- Reduced base section frames with 7 steps, 1.90 m, mounted onto a pre-assembled, removable and foldable frame.
- Vertical ladder integrated with rungs positioned at a reduced distance of 25 cm. between each one.
- Non-slip robust oval rungs, 38 x 30 mm.
- Quick connecting of reinforced protective rail tested against a side force of 150 kg.
- Non-slip, waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and toe boards made from Finnish birch trees
- Work platforms have anti-tilt and wind resistance safety
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 125 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Fewer components for a quick and easy assembly
- The structure’s modulation has a great flexibility, allowing it to be changed quickly into different configurations
- Exclusive “D” structure guaranteeing great structural rigidness and a great resistance of the welding
- Configurations in compliance with UNI EN 1004 - No anchored use
PRATIPONT is a little scaffold with quick opening base sections, conceived for professionals and keen hobbyists. Ideal for painting and maintenance work in indoor environments or on flat surfaces as it is very practical. Very light and easy to transport, allowing it to pass easily through conventional doors. It opens and closes instantly. When it is closed it takes up very little space.
|Product No||Regulation||Scaffold |
|Nr 4 |
|PRAT-00||NO ANCHORED USE |
Complies UNI EN 1004
|PRAT-02 + MPCT||54,82||3,82||5,82||A||1||79|
|PRAT-03 + MPCT||6,82||5,82||7,82||B||2||120|