échafaudages ALUPONT F135 AUTOMONTANTE
Length scaffolding mt. 1.97 to 2.55 Width scaffolding mt. 1.35 Maximum total height mt. 13.87
- All aluminum construction
- Integrated vertical climb ladders placed every 30 cm.
- Robust steps round Ø 50.8 mm. with deep knurled anti-sli
- Plan work with toe clips and hatch in Finnish birch wood with anti-slip surface and waterproof
- Safety anti-wind and anti-lift to work plans
- Automatic coupling of the sleepers through hands-cast
- Automatic locking between the uprights with ties anti-telescoping stainless steel wrap
- Elements of protection parapet shaped frame latching immediate
- Stabilizing Brackets for every need with articulated leg or wheel
- Legs graders screw mounted on a wheel that allow analogue adjustment up to 35 cm. and maintain control when moving the scaffolding
- Wheels Ø 150 mm. Polyurethane band with support for anti-jam and anti-double-track and brake lever
- Few elements for a quick and intuitive
- Maximum flexibility of the structure modulation and switching between the different configurations
- Configurations in accordance with UNI EN 1004 - No berth
On request: available with wheels Ø 200 mm.
A configuration Alupont F135 with protective elements AUTO POSTS designed to allow the operator to act in the best possible protection, at all stages of assembly, use and dismantling without the use of PPE (Personal protective equipment).
A flexible design that fits every need and studied in detail to undo, the possibility of accidental falls and to become the first half of work for the professional operator who demands the guarantee of security, even in the most difficult conditions of use .
The procedure for mounting from below the parapet with auto-mount, provides maximum security because it requires the operator to get on the top floor, only after having assembled all the elements that compose it, and can only be removed once the operator fell on the floor below.