échafaudages ALUPONT F135
Scaffold Length 1.97, 2.55, 3.10 m. Scaffold width 1.35 m. Maximum overall height 15.97 m.
- 100 % aluminium structure
- ladder integrated with rungs positioned every 30 cm.
- Robust round rungs Ø 50,8 mm. with a deep non-slip knurling
- Non-slip waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and wooden toe boards made from Finnish birch trees
- Work platforms with wind-resistance safety against accidental lifting
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Quick connection of protective frame component
- Stabilizing outrigger for every requirement with articulated feet or on wheels
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 150 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and double brake
- Fewer components for a quick and easy assembly
- Configuration complies UNI EN 1004 - No anchored use
On demand: Available with Ø 200 mm wheels
With a length of 135 cm, Alupont F135 allows the reaching of working heights of up to 17 m. with anchorage, and up to 14 m. without the anchorage being necessary, in complete safety guaranteed by European Legislation UNI EN 1004.
All of the Alupont scaffolds have been designed with a modular concept making it easy to change between the different configurations and which also boasts the intrinsic properties of aluminium scaffolds:
The reduced weight of the components facilitates their construction and installationThe simplicity of the assembly and the quickness of the coupling of the elements makes every job carried out at a height safe.