Base Dimensions 1.6 x 0.8 m Maximum overall height 6,75 m
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 27 cm between the uprights
- Work platforms and protective rails positionable every 27 cm, allowing the user to work in safety in every mode of use
- Work platform with wind resistance safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Able to fold up like a pantograph to allow it to pass through doors
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting quality galvanizing
- Optional kit for adapting to ladders
- Rubber wheels Ø 100 mm. with brakes
- Configurations comply with D.L 81 - obligatory anchoring
Quick and simple so that it can be set up on the job by only one person who is able to set up 1 m. of scaffolding per minute.
The ladder component (optional) allows the user to work at greater heights, as with indoor ladders.
The ladder component mounts easily to the base of the work bay
To level the ladder out, make the telescopic tubes slide down and then lock them with the appropriate toggles.