Schele ALUPONT B74 QUICKLY
Scaffolding dimensions, 0.74 x 1.97 m. Maximum overall height, 9.30 m.
- Made entirely in aluminium
- Quick opening base section frame mounted onto beams reduced to only 6 steps, 1.90 m. allowing the scaffold to pass through conventional doors
- Vertical ladder integrated with rungs positioned every 30 cm.
- Robust round steps Ø 50.8 mm with non-slip knurling
- Non-slip, waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and wooden toe boards made from Finnish birch trees
- Work platforms with wind resistance safety against accidental lifting
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Quick connection of protection frame component
- The “QCK ECON” and “QCKS 1” versions include “GT30” telescopic legs which are inserted in the base uprights providing an analogical screw levelling up to 35 cm.
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 125 mm. with a crushproof support and non-marking support band and brake
- Fewer components for a quick and easy assembly
- The structure’s modulation is very flexible, allowing it to be changed quickly between the different configurations
- Configuration complies UNI EN 1004 - No anchored use
On demand: Available with wheels Ø 150 - 200 mm
Derived for the ALUPONT B74 model, Quickly has been constructed from a 6 stepped base section in one foldable piece. Designed particularly for use in indoor environments, it passes easily through conventional doors and opens instantly.
Positioning the work platform on the last step at 1.85 m from the ground complete with toe boards and the “MPB5” complete protection section, transforms it into a scaffold allowing safe and practical work at a height of 3.80 m.
With the addition of two D20 diagonal cross-beams, QUICKLY can be used as a base section for the ALUPONT B74 scaffold and can extend itself up to a height of 9.07 m. in great safety and in compliance with European regulation UNI EN 1004.