Schele ALUPONT F135 TORRE SERVIZIO
Scaffold length, 2,55 m. Scaffold width, 1,35 m. Maximum overall height, 14,30 m.
- 100 % aluminium structure
- Internal service ladders with deep steps, 200 mm, provided with a small entrance and exit platforms
- Robust round rungs Ø 50,8 mm. with non-slip knurling
- Quick installation of protective frame component which automatically locks into place
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Non-slip waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and wooden toeboards made from Finnish birch trees
- Work platforms with wind-resistance safety against accidental lifting
- With levelling screw legs mounted into plates which are fixable to the ground providing a great structural stability
- Stabilizing outrigger for every requirement with articulated non-slide support feet
On demand: Aluminium cross hatch plate surface work platforms provided with a trapdoor and toe blocks
The Alupont service tower is a good solution for providing a quick access and facilitates the movement of workers on worksites, helping them with the movement of manual loads.
The service tower uses standard components and retains all of the same advantages in the speed, simplicity and safety during assembly as during disassembly, thanks to the automated lock off of the structural components.
Every section has regulation protection and is provided with inner and outer handrails which follow along the outline of the ladder.
The Alupont service tower can be combined with all Alupont scaffolds or structures or used as a temporary or permanent functional and autonomous access ladder, with exits on the intermediary floors.