Search inside website
- Foldable stepladder with reinforced nylon platform
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm.
- Boxed frame uprights, 80 x 23 mm.
- Nylon platform, 260 x 290 mm. with connecting rod to prevent closing
- Non-opening aluminium spreader bars
- Reinforced lower section for a more rigid base
- Enlarged non-slide feet
Practical and functional and specifically conceived for the management of shelving inside industrial warehouses.
- Mobile loading floor on wheels with brakes
- Aluminium frame with non-slip round steps Ø 50.8 mm.
- Compatible with all ALUPONT work platforms and available in three lengths: 1.97, 2.55, or 3.10 m.
- Work platform available with walking surface made from non-slip, waterproof Finnish birch trees or in cross-hatch plate aluminium
- Pivoting wheels Ø 125 mm. with crushproof and non-marking support band
On request: Work tops with almond aluminum sheet surface
ALUPONT work platform mounted onto aluminium frames of different heights.
A great complimentary accessory for ALUPONT scaffolds which is a great help for carrying out works lengthways and at limited heights.
- Ladder 7346: Width of ladder: 600 mm.
- Ladder 7348: Width of ladder: 800 mm.
- Light non-deformable, non-slip alloy steps: Depth 200 mm
- Double unilateral handrail which can be placed on either the left or the right side
- Possibility to have an extra handrail, which is mandatory in cases where the ladder doesn’t join to the wall
- Scratch-resistant rectangular tube frame with rounded corners
- 2 fixing plates for fixing the ladder to higher surfaces
- Balancing feet which automatically adapt to the inclination of the ground- also fixable to the ground
- Ladder inclination: 45°
On demand: The ladder can be given anodization or varnishing treatments
On demand: Different personalizations are available, such as support shelves, load-bearing pillars, special fixing plates, etc.
On demand: Additional exit floor with a depth of 600, 800, 1000, or 1200 mm. complete with removable regulation railings
On demand: Adaptions for access to lofts or mezzanines, such as front or side exits with entrance or exit gates
The 45° inclination of the ladder allows an easier and comfortable access to lofts and mezzanines which require an almost constant passage during work
Scegli la Sicurezza
Per stare in alto con i piedi per terra