Search inside website
- Disassemblable platform ladder
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm.
- Boxed frame uprights, 80 x 23 mm.
- Large work platform, 600 x 660 mm, with regulation toe boards
- Regulation security railing: 1 m.
- Handrail on both sides
- Side handles for transportation like a wheelbarrow
- Base stabilizer on both sides
- Frontal base with rubber wheels, Ø 125 mm.
- Feet made in an anti-slide synthetic material
- Complies with the UNI EN 131-7
Ladder tested against tipping: 30 KG. horizontal!
Recommended for carrying out industrial maintenance in a quick and practical way, even near obstructions, always in the highest safety thanks to the regulation railings and to the twin stabilizing bases.
- Multi-purpose ladder
- Non-slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm
- Double-binded rung-upright connections
- Device allowing unsteady use on uneven surfaces
- Section lock off through use of hooks with anti-decoupling safety
- Adjustable height through use of a manual extension mechanism
- Upper section is removable and useable as a lean-on ladder
- Upper section provided with sliding wheels
- Safety strap in a synthetic material to prevent the ladder from spreading apart
- Adjustable aluminium spreader bars
- With aluminium base stabilizer
- Non-slide end caps on the base
A different version of the best selling 3047 series, providing the possibility to work in uneven positions or at big height differences. A versatile ladder that adapts itself quickly to different working positions, guaranteeing stability and safety.
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 29 cm between the uprights
- Work platform and protective rails positionable every 29 cm. allowing the user to work in safety in all modes of use.
- Work platform with anti-wind safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting quality alvanizing
- UNI EN 1004 wheels 150 mm. with brakes
- Configurations in compliance with EN 1004-No anchoring use
Configuration equipped scaffolding Orio which retains all the qualitative and functional characteristics.
ORIO HD adds the components necessary to comply with the European standard EN 1004 and then allow a use not anchored:
- Worktop intermediate complete with side rails and toe clips perimeter (No. least according to UNI EN 1004)
- double-arm stabilizer brackets allow movement of the scaffold safely
- Wheels with nylon core anti-jam and anti-oscillation
Scegli la Sicurezza
Per stare in alto con i piedi per terra