Search inside website
- Qualitative and functional specifications like the Superlungo
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 30 cm between the uprights
- Provided with internal aluminium ladder appropriate for moving small manual loads
- All configurations include a two sectioned extendable rung ladder, model 3046/7+6, recommended for the base and the relative base floor to support the ladder
- Work platforms and protective rails positionable every 30 cm. to allow the user to work in safety in every configuration of use
- Work platform with anti-wind safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting qualityu galvanizing
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 200 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Configurations comply with UNI EN 1004 – Non anchored use
A further upgrade of the Superlungo scaffold which takes shape in a more complete version. The Superlungo 3001 maintains all of the intrinsic features present in the Superlungo and adds to the previous configuration, a greater number of work platform complete with guardrails and regulation toe boards, all connected by convenient aluminium internal service ladders, built using the best quality components.
- Made entirely in aluminium
- Vertical ladder integrated with rungs positioned at a reduced distance of 25 cm. between each one.
- Robust non-slip oval rungs, 38 x 30 mm.
- Non-slip, waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and toe boards made from Finnish birch trees
- Work platforms have anti-tilt and wind-resistance safety
- Quick connecting of reinforced protective rail tested against a side force of 150 kg.
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Professional base with removable strengthening base frame and analogue screws levellers for height adjustments from 0 to 25 cm.
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 125 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Fewer components for a quick and easy assembly
- The structure’s modulation has a great flexibility, allowing it to be changed quickly into different configurations
- Able to be reduced in size to make storage easier
- Exclusive “D” profile which guarantees better rigidness and a great resistance of the welding
- Configurations in compliance with UNI EN 1004 – No anchored use
TALPONT HD offers safety and practicality without comparison; allowing flexibility for every need, reducing transport problems and possessing all the features for a quick and easy assembly and use.
Scegli la Sicurezza
Per stare in alto con i piedi per terra