Search inside website
A further upgrade of the Export range, this time in a more complete version. The Export 3001 maintains all of the intrinsic features present in the Export HD which make it the scaffold for excellence for robustness, stability and safety.The Export 3001 adds to the preceding configurations, a greater number of work platforms, complete with railings connected by comfortable internal aluminium service laddersExport 3001 complies with European Regulations for non anchored use up to a working height of 13.4 m.
Qualitative and functional specifications like the Export
Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 30 cm between the uprights
Provided with internal aluminium stairs to facilitate the moving of small manual loads
All configurations include a two sectioned extendable rung ladder, model 3046/7+6, recommended for the base and the relative base floor to support the ladder.
Work platforms and protective rails positionable every 30 cm. to allow the user to work in safety in every configuration of use.
Work platform with wind resistance safety
Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
Gold coloured galvanized protective section
Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
Base complete with 4 screw levellers to compensate for difference in height of up to 30 cm
Product branding on every component
Anti-rusting quality galvanizing
Polyurethane wheels Ø 200 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
Configuarions in compliance with UNI EN 1004 – Non anchored use
- Extendable lean-on ladder with rope
- Upper section in fibreglass for electrical insulation
- Lower sections in aluminium for a robust and light ladder
- Non-slip square aluminium rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double-binded rung-upright connections
- Extendable sections lock into place through use of automatic die cast aluminium coupling device
- Manually extendable adjustable self-locking upper section provided with sliding wheels for leaning the ladder on walls
- Non-slide end caps on the base
- Non-slide balancing feet which adapt automatically to the inclination of the ground
“Mixed” version of the 3060 ladder with lower sections in aluminium and upper section in fibreglass. The ladder provides an electrical insulation whilst at the same time maintaining the resistance and lightness of the aluminium.
- Platform ladder which can be folded to be put away
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm
- Boxed frame uprights. 80 x 23 mm.
- Large WORK platform, 620 x 520 mm. with regulation toe boards, 150 mm.
- Automatic aluminium spreader bars
- Regulation 1 m. safety rail
- Wide aluminium tool holding shelf, 200 x 550 mm.
- Mounted onto wheels with a braking device
- Handrails on both sides
- Side handles for transport like a wheelbarrow
- Additional support on the lower section for a more rigid base
- Enlarged feet with a non-slide surface
- SCA 6082 standard version D.L.81
- SCA 6082N version EN 131 with double base stabilizer
- SCA 6082c version EN 131-7 proven anti–tipping
Designed for loans also important to modest heights, allowing a comfortable and secure working thanks to the wide platform offering fermapiesde regulatory features double handrails and a wide base with stabilizing struts to ensure good braking stability and security, easy to close and place in a small space.
Scegli la Sicurezza
Per stare in alto con i piedi per terra