Byggnadsställning ALUPONT Q20 TORRE OSSERVAZIONE
Scaffolding length 1.97 - 2,55 - 3,10 m Scaffolding width 1.97 m Maximum overall height 15,97 m.
100 % aluminium structure
- Vertical ladder integrated with rungs positioned every 30 cm.
- Robust round rungs Ø 50.8 mm with no-slip knurling
- Quick cupling of protective frame component
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Non-slip and waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and wooden toeboard made from Finnish birch trees
- Work platform with wind-resistance safety against accidental lifting
- Legs with levelling screws mounted into a wheel which allows a millimetric adjustment of up to 35 cm.
- Stabilizing outrigger for every requirement with articulated feet or on wheels
- The structure’s modulation has great flexibility allowing a quick change between the different configurations
On demand: Available with nylon wheels Ø 150 mm with crushproof support band
Following various requests from photographic studios, television and cinemagraphic productions, Frigerio Carpenterie has designed and produced a special scaffold:
The “Quadro Scaffold” stands out for its very wide base: dimensions 2.0 x 2.0 m. which give it a perfect stability, avoiding oscillations, which can be very distracting for those who work in the high quality photography or videography sectors.
The tower supports a weight of up to 200 kg/m. ideal for supporting lights and it can be extended up to a height of 20m. using specific statistic calculations which are available on demand.