Base Dimensions 1.6 x 0.67 Maximum overall height 2.44 m
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 27 cm between the uprights
- Work platform positionable at intervals of 27 cm
- Work platform with anti-wind protection
- Work platform provided with trapdoor allowing the user to climb up from the inside and regulation toe boards
- Terminal protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Able to fold up like a pantograph to allow it to pass through doors
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Silver coloured anti-rusting quality galvanizing
- 4 wheels Ø 100 mm. with brakes
Professional scaffold recommended for work in indoor environments, the reduced base dimensions permit passing through doors without disassembling the work platform.
- The ladder component (optional) allows the user to work at greater heights.
- The ladder component mounts easily to the base of the working section
- To level the ladder out, make the telescopic tubes slide down and then lock them with the appropriate toggles.
Stress testing of the non-slip steps and an optimized profile shape, guaranteeing great rigidness of the frame and the best hold of the welding
|Product No||Scaffold height mt.||Platform height mt.||Working height mt.||Nr. 4 outrigger type||Working platform n.||Protective rails n.|