- Steps shoulders spaced every 28 cm. with anti-slip surface made of square profile mm. 30×30 with double edges, inside and outside the vertical upright
- Shoulders / uprights constructed pipe rettandolo mm. 58×25
- Work provided manhole step with regulatory wooden surface treated Finnish birch waterproof, anti-slip and anti-stain
- Traverse made profile rectangle mm. 40×20 with quick coupling and provided with anti-detachment device even with strong pushes from the inside towards the outside
- Double base stabilizer plug calibrated foam with adjustment for tiling wall
- Shoulders / uprights joined by aluminum hinges with stainless steel pins can be used as anti-rust No. 2 multipurpose folding aluminum ladders with base stabilizer
- Details and finishings made of aluminum anti-rust
- Completely removable
- Marking of the manufacturer on each piece
- 2 wheels Ø 100 mm. to allow the transport wheels ”wheelbarrow”
A mini scaffold designed to work easily, quickly and effectively in indoor or on flat surfaces.
The connections of the horizontal beams and diagonal using an anti-detachment that will allow quick installation and safe operation.
The folding frame allows an immediate installation with great ease and the 4 wheels with brakes allow easy movement in all directions.
Plan of professional work has to pass regulatory trapdoor cm. 54 x 60 to allow the ascent from the inside in safety.
Great convenience and light weight make it an instrument for all occasions to use quickly and place in a small space.
- 100 % aluminium structure
- Usable as a wheeled indoor scaffold
- Robust round rungs Ø 50,8 mm with non-slip knurling
- Protective frame component for complete protection with immediate installation and which automatically locks into place
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Non-slip and waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and wooden toeboard made from Finnish birch trees
- Work platform with wind-resistance safety against accidental lifting
- Legs with levelling screws mounted onto a wheel which allows a millimetric adjustment of up to 35 cm.
- Ceiling mounting plates with adjustment screws
- 8 connecting clamps for front and side cantilever support
- 4 fixed clamps for adjustment of the wall tubes
- Nylon wheels Ø 125 mm with double brake and crush-proof and non-marking support band
- The structure’s modulation has great flexibility allowing a quick change between the different configurations
Through the use of Alupont B74 components and accessories, a light, modular, agile and safe structure has been created for maintenance works and for balcony restoration.
This solution, employable on balconies, allows work in a quick and simple way even at great heights, without the need to use scaffolding from the ground up, saving you money on working costs and also saving you time on the assembly.
Ideal for emergency works and for non-planned maintenance works. It is available in three standard modules with a height of 1.97, 2.55, or 3.10 m.