Search inside website
- steps shoulders spaced every 28 cm. with anti-slip surface made of square profile mm. 30×30 with double edges, inside and outside the vertical upright
- Shoulders / uprights constructed pipe rettandolo mm. 58×25
- Work provided manhole step with regulatory wooden surface treated Finnish birch waterproof, anti-slip and anti-stain
- Traverse made profile rectangle mm. 40×20 with quick coupling and provided with anti-detachment device even with strong pushes from the inside towards the outside
- Double base stabilizer plug calibrated foam with adjustment for tiling wall
- Shoulders / uprights joined by aluminum hinges with stainless steel pins can be used as anti-rust No. 2 multipurpose folding aluminum ladders with base stabilizer
- Details and finishings made of aluminum anti-rust
- Completely removable
- Marking of the manufacturer on each piece
- 2 wheels Ø 100 mm. to allow the transport wheels „wheelbarrow“
A mini scaffold designed to work in a simple and effective.
The connections of the horizontal beams and diagonal using an anti–detachment that will allow quick installation and safe operation.
Great functionality and versatility thanks to the different working positions that allow you to use the scaffolding on slopes and alongside the wall.
Convertible into 2 independent multi-purpose ladders or working platform with adjustable height.
- Extendable lean-on ladder with rope
- Upper section in fibreglass for electrical insulation
- Lower sections in aluminium for a robust and light ladder
- Non-slip square aluminium rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double binded rung-upright connections
- Adjustable height through use of extension mechanism with rope in a synthetic material
- Extendable sections lock off through use of an automatic die cast aluminium coupling device
- Upper section provided with sliding wall wheels
- Non-slide end caps on the base
- Non-slide balancing feet which adapt automatically to the inclination of the ground
“Mixed” version of the 3051 ladder with lower sections in aluminium and upper section in fibreglass. The ladder provides an electrical insulation whilst at the same time maintaining the resistance and lightness of the aluminium.
- Trestle ladder
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm
- Boxed frame uprights 80 x 23 mm.
- ENLARGED platform, 415 x 450 mm.
- Aluminium object tray
- Added wide aluminium tool-holding shelf, 200 x 460 mm
- Automatic aluminium spreader bars (starting from the 6046/6 model and so on)
- Regulation safety rail, 77 cm.
- Handrail on both sides
- Additional support on the lower section for a more rigid base
- Enlarged feet with anti-slide surface
- Available also with a WHEELBARROW KIT to aid the moving of the ladder
An enlarged ladder conceived especially for more enduring tasks, which guarantees the best safety and agility during use
be on top keeping feet on the ground