Search inside website
- Qualitative and functional specifications are the same as the Export
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 30 cm between the uprights
- Work platforms and protective rails positionable every 30 cm. to allow the user to work in safety in every configuration of use
- Work platform with wind-resistance safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Base complete with 4 screw levellers to compensate for difference in height of up to 30 cm.
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting quality galvanizing
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 200 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Configurations in compliance with UNI EN 1004 – Non anchored use
Fully-equipped version of the Export for use in compliance with European Regulations.
The Export HD allows a non-anchored used up until a working height of 13.5 m.
These features make the Export HD an extremely safe and versatile scaffold, they allow it to adjust for every requirement and provide a wide use for the scaffold.
- Disassemblable platform ladder
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm.
- Boxed frame uprights, 80 x 23 mm.
- Large work platform, 600 x 660 mm, with regulation toe boards
- Regulation security railing: 1 m.
- Handrail on both sides
- Side handles for transportation like a wheelbarrow
- Base stabilizer on both sides
- Frontal base with rubber wheels, Ø 125 mm.
- Feet made in an anti-slide synthetic material
- Complies with the UNI EN 131-7
Ladder tested against tipping: 30 KG. horizontal!
Recommended for carrying out industrial maintenance in a quick and practical way, even near obstructions, always in the highest safety thanks to the regulation railings and to the twin stabilizing bases.
- Multi-purpose ladder
- Non-slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm
- Double-binded rung-upright connections
- Device allowing unsteady use on uneven surfaces
- Section lock off through use of hooks with anti-decoupling safety
- Adjustable height through use of a manual extension mechanism
- Upper section is removable and useable as a lean-on ladder
- Upper section provided with sliding wheels
- Safety strap in a synthetic material to prevent the ladder from spreading apart
- Adjustable aluminium spreader bars
- With aluminium base stabilizer
- Non-slide end caps on the base
A different version of the best selling 3047 series, providing the possibility to work in uneven positions or at big height differences. A versatile ladder that adapts itself quickly to different working positions, guaranteeing stability and safety.
be on top keeping feet on the ground