Search inside website
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 27 cm between the uprights
- Work platform positionable at intervals of 27 cm
- Work platform with anti-wind protection
- Work platform provided with trapdoor allowing the user to climb up from the inside and regulation toe boards
- Terminal protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Able to fold up like a pantograph to allow it to pass through doors
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Silver coloured anti-rusting quality galvanizing
- 4 wheels Ø 100 mm. with brakes
Professional scaffold recommended for work in indoor environments, the reduced base dimensions permit passing through doors without disassembling the work platform.
- The ladder component (optional) allows the user to work at greater heights.
- The ladder component mounts easily to the base of the working section
- To level the ladder out, make the telescopic tubes slide down and then lock them with the appropriate toggles.
- Non-marking anodized aluminium foldable stepladder
- Wide and deep rollaway steps, 20.5 cm with a non-slip knurling
- Sliding wheels for transportation
- WT2 provided with knee guard, 43 cm.
- WT3 and WT4 provided with railing, 61 cm.
- WT3 and WT4 provided with tool-holding tray
- Feet made in a non-slide and non-marking synthetic material
- Packaged in cardboard
- Complies with European legislation EN 14183
- Homologated TUV-GS (until WT/4)
A very solid and robust professional aluminium stepladder, provided with a knee guard and a tool-holding tray, ideal for reaching heights in indoor environments comfortably, guaranteeing a practical and diverse use.
With the rollaway steps and sliding wheels, it is easy to move and re-set up.
- Ladder 7260: Width of ladder: 600 mm.
- Ladder 7280: Width of ladder: 800 mm.
- Light non-deformable, non-slip alloy steps: Depth 200 mm
- Wide non-slip platform: Depth 800 mm.
- Platform is provided with side toe boards and removable regulation railings, 1 m, which are placed on both sides.
- Removable double handrail on both sides
- Scratch-resistant rectangular tube frame with rounded corners
- Ladder provided with fixing plates to connect it to the ground
- Ladder inclination: 55°
On demand: Steps grilled Aluminium anti snow
On demand: The platform can be expanded up to 4 m.
The ideal solution for overcoming fixed obstacles and during tasks of the industrial productive process which require constant checks.
be on top keeping feet on the ground