Search inside website
- Foldable stepladder with reinforced nylon platform
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm.
- Boxed frame uprights, 80 x 23 mm.
- Nylon platform, 260 x 290 mm. with connecting rod to prevent closing
- Non-opening aluminium spreader bars
- Reinforced lower section for a more rigid base
- Enlarged non-slide feet
Practical and functional and specifically conceived for the management of shelving inside industrial warehouses.
- Ascending ramp made entirely of aluminum built by riser pipes finned profile joined by square tubes spaced every 50 cm.
- Robust connection between the various extension elements with bayonet locking and reinforced by means of bolts and eyebolts
- Lifting unit with cable reel for 50 meters. of steel cable provided with anti-detensioning of the cable system
- Lifting by single phase electric motor 230V / 50Hz 1,1 kW with power consumption of A 9:00
- Brake system composed of single-phase electric motor with oil bath gear reducer with fine hill climb and descent.
- Quadro small command with pushbutton actuation three commands at 24V fitted with electrical cable along mt. 3
- Obligation of rompitratta supplied more than 8 mt. of development
- Operating and maintenance manual
- Certified by EC
With elevation in electrical control panel with actuating and “EC certificate” up to 24 meters and thanks to several cart platform solutions it allows to lift materials of all kinds. Equipped with anti-fall safety device in case of rope and brake system break with single-phase electric motor is ideal for moving because able to avoid setbacks to furniture.
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 27 cm between the uprights
- Work platforms and protective rails positionable every 27 cm, allowing the user to work in safety in every mode of use
- Work platform with wind resistance safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Able to fold up like a pantograph to allow it to pass through doors
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting quality galvanizing
- Optional kit for adapting to ladders
- Rubber wheels Ø 100 mm. with brakes
- Configurations comply with D.L 81 – obligatory anchoring
Quick and simple so that it can be set up on the job by only one person who is able to set up 1 m. of scaffolding per minute.
The ladder component (optional) allows the user to work at greater heights, as with indoor ladders.
The ladder component mounts easily to the base of the work bay
To level the ladder out, make the telescopic tubes slide down and then lock them with the appropriate toggles.
be on top keeping feet on the ground