Search inside website
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 29 cm between the uprights
- Work platform and protective rails positionable every 29 cm. allowing the user to work in safety in all modes of use.
- Work platform with anti-wind safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting quality alvanizing
- UNI EN 1004 wheels 150 mm. with brakes
- Configurations in compliance with EN 1004-No anchoring use
Configuration equipped scaffolding Orio which retains all the qualitative and functional characteristics.
ORIO HD adds the components necessary to comply with the European standard EN 1004 and then allow a use not anchored:
- Worktop intermediate complete with side rails and toe clips perimeter (No. least according to UNI EN 1004)
- double-arm stabilizer brackets allow movement of the scaffold safely
- Wheels with nylon core anti-jam and anti-oscillation
- Agricultural ladder
- Ladder 1969 with an extended upper section
- Ladder 1969S with a cut upper section
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm.
- Larger steps with reinforced bolts
- Boxed-frame uprights, 78 x 25 mm.
- Round tube support tip Ø 50 x 1,5 mm
- Safety strap to prevent the ladder from spreading apart
- Feet made in a synthetic material
On demand: The ladder can be provided with the “1969 S” application, which is a cut upper section, which resolves transport problems and allows a convenient tool support
On demand: The ladder can be provided with an adjustable telescopic support tip, allowing the ladder to be positioned to compensate for inclines or uneven ground.
Belonging to the “agricultural” series, the ladder is able to adapt itself to different uses even in the proximity of large trees. The ladder can be provided with an extended upper section, which is useful for wedging the ladder between the branches of a tree, or it can be provided with a cut upper section which resolves the obstruction problems during transport and allows a convenient tool support.
- Manually extendable and disassemblable lean-on ladder
- Each section is removable and usable as a lean-on ladder
- Non-slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double-binded rung-upright connections
- Adjustable height by means of a manual extending mechanism
- Sections lock into place through use of automatic hooks with anti-decoupling safety
- Upper section provided with sliding wheels for leaning the ladder against the wall
- Non-slide end caps on the base
A very versatile ladder, for reaching great heights, easy to transport and when folded it can be put away conveniently into small spaces.
be on top keeping feet on the ground