Search inside website
- Double sided foldable stepladder
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm.
- Boxed frame uprights, 80 x 23 mm.
- Aluminium shelf, 200 x 300 mm.
- Automatic aluminium spreader bars
- Reinforced lower section for a more rigid base
- Enlarged non-slide feet
Recommended for working in industrial environments which require practical and quick movement.
- Light non-deformable, non-slide alloy steps: Depth 200 mm.
- Wide non-slip platform: Dimensions 800 x 600 mm.
- Platform is provided with side toe blocks and removable regulation railings, 1 m, which are placed on both sides.
- Double unilateral handrail which can be placed on either the left or the right side
- Scratch-resistant rectangular tube frame with rounded corners
- Ladder inclination: 55°
- Large base stabilizer for a greater stability
- 4 wheels Ø 125 mm. with brake, guaranteeing great mobility and safety
- The wheels can be removed, allowing the mounting of the ladder to the ground
On demand: The ladder can be provided with self-deactivating wheels
On demand: leveling screw-in aluminum up to 25 cm.
Recommended for industrial maintenance works, especially in areas where there is little space.
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 27 cm between the uprights
- Work platform positionable at intervals of 27 cm
- Work platform with anti-wind protection
- Work platform provided with trapdoor allowing the user to climb up from the inside and regulation toe boards
- Terminal protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Able to fold up like a pantograph to allow it to pass through doors
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Silver coloured anti-rusting quality galvanizing
- 4 wheels Ø 100 mm. with brakes
Professional scaffold recommended for work in indoor environments, the reduced base dimensions permit passing through doors without disassembling the work platform.
- The ladder component (optional) allows the user to work at greater heights.
- The ladder component mounts easily to the base of the working section
- To level the ladder out, make the telescopic tubes slide down and then lock them with the appropriate toggles.
be on top keeping feet on the ground