Scaffold ITALPONT HD
Scaffold dimensions 0.80 x 1.60 m. Base size 1.20 x 1.60 m. Maximum overall height 8.30 m.
- Made entirely in aluminium
- Vertical ladder integrated with rungs positioned at a reduced distance of 25 cm. between each one.
- Robust non-slip oval rungs, 38 x 30 mm.
- Non-slip, waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and toe boards made from Finnish birch trees
- Work platforms have anti-tilt and wind-resistance safety
- Quick connecting of reinforced protective rail tested against a side force of 150 kg.
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Professional base with removable strengthening base frame and analogue screws levellers for height adjustments from 0 to 25 cm.
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 125 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Fewer components for a quick and easy assembly
- The structure’s modulation has a great flexibility, allowing it to be changed quickly into different configurations
- Able to be reduced in size to make storage easier
- Exclusive “D” profile which guarantees better rigidness and a great resistance of the welding
- Configurations in compliance with UNI EN 1004 - No anchored use
TALPONT HD offers safety and practicality without comparison; allowing flexibility for every need, reducing transport problems and possessing all the features for a quick and easy assembly and use.
The railings are distinguished by their superior and curved structure which allows a comfortable adhesion and limits the bending of the cross-beams, planned and tested for a side force of up to 150 kg.
The robust linear welding of the rungs onto the beams has an increased thickness and an internal rung binding which avoids the sliding of the cross-beams
The special aluminium structure allows the wedging of the wooden surface which protects the scaffold from shocks and water infiltration, and die cast coupling hooks which prevent accidental lifting.
Safe and robust work platform with trapdoor and a non-slip wooden surface made from Finnish birch trees, complete with toe boards, mounted onto a robust reinforced aluminium frame which protects against accidental lifting
The tubing used is a special aluminium alloy with a good resistance and the particular “D” structure ensures that the scaffold has a great rigidness and an increased shock resistance and the best durability over time
Professional levelling base provided with levelling screws, made up of two removable base stabilizers which enlarge the base length from 0.80 to 1.20 metres and give the base proper stability and great safety. The base is provided with a strengthening base frame which is installable by hand
Pivoting nylon feet, with crush proof and non-marking support band allowing the use of the scaffold even on valuable surfaces without the danger of damage. The locking is carried out by use of a braking device which prevents the pivoting of the wheel, guaranteeing great rigidness and stability
Two stabilizing bracket models with twin fixing clamps, allowing the structure to be stabilized in a fast and efficient way. The short A-type bracket allows the scaffold to be stabilized up to a height of 6.30 m.
Two stabilizing bracket models with twin fixing clamps, allowing the structure to be stabilized in a fast and efficient way. The extendable B-type bracket at its minimum height reduces the size whilst at its maximum extension it allows the use of the scaffold up to a height of 8.30 m.
A packaging which reduces the size, thus resolving transport problems and optimising storage. This is guaranteed as the maximum dimensions of a disassembled scaffold are only 2.20 x 0.85 m. This is possible thanks to the reduced number of its basic components which remain compacted together. Packaging of the complete ITAL-02 configuration.
Vertical beams with self-coupling, non-extending calibrated joint connections, which allow the worker to insert the beam with one simple gesture, without the need for manual intervention to lock it into place.
Self-coupling die cast aluminium shockproof hooks which prevent accidental detachment. The internal springed mechanism is protected against foreign bodies which could damage the safety system.
|Product No||Regulation||Scaffold |
|Nr 4 |
|ITAL-01BL|| NO ANCHORED USE |
Complies UNI EN 1004
|ITAL-01BL + MSCP||3,30||2,12||4,12||--||1||63|
|ITAL-02BL + MSCP||5,30||4,12||6,12||A||1||87|
|ITAL-03BL + MSCP||7,30||6,12||8,12||A||2||125|