Base dimensions 2.5 x 1.2 m Maximum overall height 16.05 m.
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 30 cm between the uprights
- Work platforms and protective rails positionable every 30 cm. to allow the user to work in safety in every configuration of use
- Work platform with wind resistance safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Base complete with 4 screw levellers to compensate for differences in height of up to 30 cm.
- Product branding on every componenT
- Anti-rusting quality galvanizing
- Polyurethane wheels 200 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Configurations comply with D.L 81- anchored use
An ideal indoor scaffold for maintenance works carried out mainly lengthways, therefore it requires minimum movement around the work area.
The Superlungo permits the worker to reach a working height of 18.2 m and to work with ease on a work platform with a 3 m2 walking surface. All of its features have been conceived to guarantee the greatest stability of the entire structure.
Erected on a large solid and robust rectangular base, dividable into 4 pieces, on which it is possible to apply stabilizing screws which further enlarge the support surface and permit it to compensate for differences in height of up to 30 cm.
The use of long stabilizing brackets with double clamping hooks provides good control and they also enlarge the surface of the base.
|Product No||Scaffold |
|Nr 4 |