Search inside website
- Qualitative and functional specifications like the Superlungo
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 30 cm between the uprights
- Provided with internal aluminium ladder appropriate for moving small manual loads
- All configurations include a two sectioned extendable rung ladder, model 3046/7+6, recommended for the base and the relative base floor to support the ladder
- Work platforms and protective rails positionable every 30 cm. to allow the user to work in safety in every configuration of use
- Work platform with anti-wind safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting qualityu galvanizing
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 200 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Configurations comply with UNI EN 1004 – Non anchored use
A further upgrade of the Superlungo scaffold which takes shape in a more complete version. The Superlungo 3001 maintains all of the intrinsic features present in the Superlungo and adds to the previous configuration, a greater number of work platform complete with guardrails and regulation toe boards, all connected by convenient aluminium internal service ladders, built using the best quality components.
- All aluminum construction
- Integrated vertical climb ladders placed every 30 cm.
- Robust steps round Ø 50.8 mm. with deep knurled anti-sli
- Plan work with toe clips and hatch in Finnish birch wood with anti-slip surface and waterproof
- Safety anti-wind and anti-lift to work plans
- Automatic coupling of the sleepers through hands-cast
- Automatic locking between the uprights with ties anti-telescoping stainless steel wrap
- Elements of protection parapet shaped frame latching immediate
- Stabilizing Brackets for every need with articulated leg or wheel
- Legs graders screw mounted on a wheel that allow analogue adjustment up to 35 cm. and maintain control when moving the scaffolding
- Wheels Ø 150 mm. Polyurethane band with support for anti-jam and anti-double-track and brake lever
- Few elements for a quick and intuitive
- Maximum flexibility of the structure modulation and switching between the different configurations
- Configurations in accordance with UNI EN 1004 – No berth
On request: available with wheels Ø 200 mm.
A configuration Alupont F135 with protective elements AUTO POSTS designed to allow the operator to act in the best possible protection, at all stages of assembly, use and dismantling without the use of PPE (Personal protective equipment).
A flexible design that fits every need and studied in detail to undo, the possibility of accidental falls and to become the first half of work for the professional operator who demands the guarantee of security, even in the most difficult conditions of use .
The procedure for mounting from below the parapet with auto-mount, provides maximum security because it requires the operator to get on the top floor, only after having assembled all the elements that compose it, and can only be removed once the operator fell on the floor below.
- Double sided trestle ladder
- Fibreglass uprights, 95 mm. which provide electrical insulation
- Deep non-slip aluminium steps, 90 mm.
- Aluminium platform, 290 x 260 mm, with automatic connecting rod to prevent closing.
- Regulation safety railing, 70 cm.
- Aluminium tool-holding tray
- Safety strap in a synthetic material to prevent the ladder from spreading apart
- Ladder inclination: 68°
- Reinforced lower section for a more rigid base
- Feet made in a non-slide synthetic material
A ladder specifically made for carrying out more enduring tasks, which guarantees the best safety even to the less experienced user. As the uprights are in fibreglass, the ladder provides electrical insulation in every working situation.
Scegli la Sicurezza
Per stare in alto con i piedi per terra