Search inside website
- Manually extendable and disassemblable lean-on ladder
- Each section is removable and usable as a lean-on ladder
- Non-slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double-binded rung-upright connections
- Adjustable height by means of a manual extending mechanism
- Sections lock into place through use of automatic hooks with anti-decoupling safety
- Upper section provided with sliding wheels for leaning the ladder against the wall
- Non-slide end caps on the base
A very versatile ladder, for reaching great heights, easy to transport and when folded it can be put away conveniently into small spaces.
- Rungs between the uprights spaced out every 30 cm. with deep non-slip lining
- Work platform is positionable at intervals 30 cm.
- with enlarged base which provide a greater stability, with calibrated joints and cut-proof border
- Frames constructed in the form of robust steel tubes Ø 32 mm.
- Self-supporting steel frame platform
- Silver coloured anti-rusting qualityu galvanizing
- 3 steel tie rod Ø 18 mm.
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or crews
- Product branding on every component
- N° 2 wheels Ø 80 mm. for trasport like wheelbarrow
Ideal for less enduring works. Practical and quick to disassemble, meaning it can be put away easily into small spaces. Easy to move, even in tight spaces.
- Agricultural ladder
- Ladder 1969 with an extended upper section
- Ladder 1969S with a cut upper section
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm.
- Larger steps with reinforced bolts
- Boxed-frame uprights, 78 x 25 mm.
- Round tube support tip Ø 50 x 1,5 mm
- Safety strap to prevent the ladder from spreading apart
- Feet made in a synthetic material
On demand: The ladder can be provided with the “1969 S” application, which is a cut upper section, which resolves transport problems and allows a convenient tool support
On demand: The ladder can be provided with an adjustable telescopic support tip, allowing the ladder to be positioned to compensate for inclines or uneven ground.
Belonging to the “agricultural” series, the ladder is able to adapt itself to different uses even in the proximity of large trees. The ladder can be provided with an extended upper section, which is useful for wedging the ladder between the branches of a tree, or it can be provided with a cut upper section which resolves the obstruction problems during transport and allows a convenient tool support.
Scegli la Sicurezza
Per stare in alto con i piedi per terra