Search inside website
- Multi-purpose ladder
- Non-slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm
- Double-binded rung-upright connections
- Device allowing unsteady use on uneven surfaces
- Section lock off through use of hooks with anti-decoupling safety
- Adjustable height through use of a manual extension mechanism
- Upper section is removable and useable as a lean-on ladder
- Upper section provided with sliding wheels
- Safety strap in a synthetic material to prevent the ladder from spreading apart
- Adjustable aluminium spreader bars
- With aluminium base stabilizer
- Non-slide end caps on the base
A different version of the best selling 3047 series, providing the possibility to work in uneven positions or at big height differences. A versatile ladder that adapts itself quickly to different working positions, guaranteeing stability and safety.
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 30 cm between the uprights
- Work platform and protective rails positionable every 30 cm to allow the user to work in safety in every configurations of use
- Work platform with wind-resistance safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, allowing the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Base complete with 4 screws levellers to compensate for differences in height of up to 30 cm.
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting quality galvanizing
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 200 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Configurations in compliance with D.L. 81 with obligatory anchoring
The Export allows the worker to reach a working height of 18.5 m. All of the features provided have been researched in depth in order to guarantee the greatest stability of the entire structure.
Erected on a solid and robust disassemblable base which can be divided into 4 pieces, onto which it is possible to apply stabilizing screws which allow the structure to compensate for differences in height of up to 30 cm.
The large dimensions of the scaffold provide a 2.40 m. walking surface on each work platform, guaranteeing ease of movements at a height.
Long stabilizer brackets with double clamp coupling, which offer the possibility of adjustment and enlarge the surface of the base
Due to the integration of intermediate work platforms, the scaffold becomes a configuration under UNI EN 1004, in compliance with the European regulation for non-anchored use.
- Disassemblable platform ladder
- Deep non-slip steps, 83 mm.
- Boxed frame uprights, 80 x 23 mm.
- Large work platform, 600 x 660 mm, with regulation toe boards
- Regulation security railing: 1 m.
- Handrail on both sides
- Side handles for transportation like a wheelbarrow
- Base stabilizer on both sides
- Frontal base with rubber wheels, Ø 125 mm.
- Feet made in an anti-slide synthetic material
- Complies with the UNI EN 131-7
Ladder tested against tipping: 30 KG. horizontal!
Recommended for carrying out industrial maintenance in a quick and practical way, even near obstructions, always in the highest safety thanks to the regulation railings and to the twin stabilizing bases.
be on top keeping feet on the ground