Search inside website
- Qualitative and functional specifications like the Superlungo
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 30 cm between the uprights
- Provided with internal aluminium ladder appropriate for moving small manual loads
- All configurations include a two sectioned extendable rung ladder, model 3046/7+6, recommended for the base and the relative base floor to support the ladder
- Work platforms and protective rails positionable every 30 cm. to allow the user to work in safety in every configuration of use
- Work platform with anti-wind safety
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section
- Completely disassemblable
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws
- Product branding on every component
- Anti-rusting qualityu galvanizing
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 200 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Configurations comply with UNI EN 1004 – Non anchored use
A further upgrade of the Superlungo scaffold which takes shape in a more complete version. The Superlungo 3001 maintains all of the intrinsic features present in the Superlungo and adds to the previous configuration, a greater number of work platform complete with guardrails and regulation toe boards, all connected by convenient aluminium internal service ladders, built using the best quality components.
- 100% Aluminium structure
- Use of different size frames with 7, 6 or 5 steps, minimizing size problems during transportation
- Vertical ladder integrated with rungs positioned every 30 cm.
- Robust round rungs Ø 50,8 mm. with non-slip knurling
- Non-slip, waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and wooden toeboards made from Finnish Birch trees
- Work platforms with wind resistance safety against accidental lifting
- Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps
- Quick coupling of protection frame components
- The Stabilizing base increase the width of the base from 0.75 m. to 1.12 m and allows the use of the scaffold up a height of 4.2 m. – No stabilizing outrigger needs
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 125 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake
- Fewer components for a quick and easy assembly
- The structure’s modulation has great flexibility allowing a quick change between the different configurations
- Configuration complies UNI EN 1004 – No anchored use
Here we have a “limited edition” version of the ALUPONT B74 scaffold with a walking platform going up to 3.20 m, allowing a working height up to a height of 5.10 m. It is particularly adapted to working in indoor environments with levelled and regulation flooring and in congested environments with reduced space (hospitals, industrial plants, civil buildings etc.).
With “LIMIT” there are many advantages:
The base extenders are not needed until a working height of 5.10 m. Lower price- less obstruction for an easier transportation.
All of the components which are used in the making of the scaffold “LIMIT” are part of the standard ALUPONT B74 and they can be integrated if it is necessary to make it a higher scaffold.
- Straight lean-on ladder
- Fibreglass uprights for electrical insulation
- Non-slip aluminium squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double binded rung-upright connections, guaranteeing good quality robustness and a long durability over time.
- Enlarged uprights for all sizes
- Reinforced lower section for a more rigid base
- Non slide end caps on the base made in a synthetic material
Light and manageable, ideal for simple tasks carried out in narrow spaces. As the uprights are fibreglass, the ladder provides electrical insulation.
be on top keeping feet on the ground