- Ladder 3046 decomposable leaning ladder in two sections
- Ladder 5048 decomposable leaning ladder in three sections
- 30 x 30 mm square-section non-slip rungs
- Rung-vertical upright connection with double, internal and external edging
- Height adjustable by means of manual extending mechanism
- Sections held in place by steel hooks with safety lock
- Each element can be dismantled and used as a single ladder
- Ladder 5048 with with wheels for sliding on wall
- Stabiliser base with non-deforming calibrated aluminium rust-proof coupling allows easy assembly and dismantling
- Strong heat-shrink wrapping 80 micron
- Year of manufacture and manufacturer's trademark
- Equpped with instructions for use
A ladder with basic characteristics able to reach intermediate heights. The most lightweight of its category.
Compared to the two-section ladder, the three section version provides extra working height while the folded dimensions remain unchanged.