- Climbing ramp created completely in aluminium built of upright tubing in finned profile joined to square tubing spaced every 50 cm.
- Robust connection between the various extension elements with reinforced bayonet coupling and locking using bolts and eyebolts
- Lifting unit with 50 m steel cable winding with anti-loosening system of the cable
- Lifting using monophase electric motor 230V/50Hz with 1.1 KW, absorbed power of 9A and speed of 25 m./min
- Braking system composed of monophase electric gearmotor in oil bath with limit switch in ascent and descent.
- Compact sized control panel with three-command 24V activation keypad with electric cable measuring 3 m.
- Compulsory cross piece supplied over 8 m. extension
- Use and maintenance manual
- CE certified
Lifts every type of materials, CE certified, Fall-prevention safety device with automatic stoppage in case rope breaks, Braking system with monophase electric gearmotor also indicated for removals, avoiding furniture kickback, Ideal for lifting photovoltaic panels